This is the most delicious scone recipe you will ever make. The scones are light, fluffy, cheezy with a delicious hint of onion and thyme. Mouthwatering scones in under 30 minutes.
Savoury Cheeze & Onion Scones
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ½ cup soya milk (plant milk)
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup soya milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ Cup vegan cheeze
- ¼ cup spring onions
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (warm)
- First thing you do is add vinegar to the 1/2 cup milk and leave to stand for ten minutes
- Next Make sure your oven is preheating to 190 C
- Add your flour, baking powder, salt, thyme to a bowl
- Add in your cheese and chopped spring onions.
- Once your milk has curdled pop it into the mix. Add in your warm coconut oil and stir in the cup of milk until your dough starts clumping together.
- Knead your dough until all the ingredients is well mixed in together. Shape it into a round.Cut into wedges, then place on a baking tray.
- Pop into a hot oven for about 20 minutes.
Add the curdled milk to your combined dried ingredients and mi it up
Don’t forget to add in the spring onions. Bring together to form a round.
Divide into 8 wedges, then pop on a lined oven tray. Bake for 20 minutes on 200C
Cheeze and onion goodness.
Follow @theveganhoneypot on Instagram for live stories and more delicious recipes