This is a super and easy recipe to recreate. You need only a few basic ingredients to get going, and for the toppings, well, you can keep it simple or load on your favourites.
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup greek soya or plain yogurt
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- ½ cup passata or chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp onion granules
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh basil
- Prepare your dough first.
- in a bowl add the dry ingredients. Mix in the lemon juice and yogurt, bring together into a round and leave to stand for about five to ten minutes, while you prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- For the tomato paste, simply add the passata and tomatoe paste to a bowl. Add in your seasoning and stir.Prep your garlic oil for drizzling by adding minced garlic and oil to a small bowl.
- Divide the dough into four.Roll into balls, then flatten and roll out into pizza shapes.
- Get your oven on preheat to 200 c
- Now get your frying pan hot. once you have rolled out the pizza dough, add the first one to the frying pan. Once bubbles form on the dough, flip and fry for another minute.Remove from the pan.
- Drizzle on your garlic oil, and add your tomatoe paste. Cover the pizza with vegan mozzarella.
- pop into the oven for 8 to ten minutes. Remove when cheeze has melted and tear over some fresh basil.
- Repeat this process until all the pizza's are done
In the bowl I combined all the ingredients together
Bring the dough together, shape into a round and let it stand for ten minutes. Then when you are ready to cook. Quarter it. This makes 4 nice size pizza’s.
If it has rested for a while, it is easy to roll out and shape. I rolled it out pretty thinly.
I made a simple garlic oil to add to the base. fry the base for about a minute or two on each side before adding, garlic oil, tomato paste and toppings.
Then simply pop into the oven for ten minutes.