This is probably the best vegan rocky road recipe ever. So simple to make and put together and uses only 5 ingredients. I mean, come on. Whether you have a sweet tooth like me, or you’re looking for super easy treats to make with your children, this is the one for you. So come on, lets bake these beauties.Jump to Recipe
If you are using chunky marshmallows, add a dusting of icing sugar (powdered sugar) to them and chop em up!
Chop up your biscuits!
Add Butter and Chocolate to a bowl. Heap in 5 tablespoons of Maple syrup (you can sub with golden syrup or agave if you wish). Melt over a large pot of boiling water.
Make sure you line a tin with grease proof paper. Simply makes it easier to remove from the pan once you’ve chilled it.
Press your mix into your lined tray and chill for at least 2 hours. Or an hour in the fridge if you can’t wait!!!
RIP diet ….
But it was worth it!
Vegan Rocky Road
- 300 g Rich Tea Biscuits (one packet)
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 150 g Vegan Marshmallows (1 packet approx)
- 200 g vegan butter
- 5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Firstly, dust your marshmallows, if they are big ones with a bit of icing sugar and chop them up.
- Crush, don’t smush your biscuits. You want some big size pieces too.
- Get a glass bowl, add your chocolate, butter and maple syrup and heat over a pot of boiling water. When it’s nice and glossy it’s ready to pour.(You could microwave it too if you wish. Just do it in short bursts, until chocolate and butter nicely melted).
- Pour the melted chocolate over your gooey biscuit and marshmallow mix.
- Stir till all the crunch gooey goodness is well coated with chocolate.
- Line a baking tray. Mine was approx 12 x 8 inches.
- Press your mix into the baking tray and let chill for up to 2 hours.
Don’t forget to checkout @theveganhoneypot on instagram and across other social media platforms.