Fluffy Pancakes Layered with bananas and mango coulis
- 1 cups plain Flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup plant milk
- ½ cup Coconut collaborative plain yogurt
- Sift the flours into a bowl. Next add salt and baking powder.
- Ensure it is all mixed well together before you go to the next
- Add in the plant milk, yogurt and vanilla essence.
- Give it a good whip up.
- Add a dollop of vegan butter or coconut oil to a hot pan.
- Pour three scoops of batter onto the pan.
- Fry for a couple of minutes each side until they
- Look golden.
- Next layer with mango coulis,
- Sliced banana.
- Top off with chocolate sauce.
Watch this short video to see how I make and prepare and fry up my pancakes.
I made a batch of my own Mango Coulis to dollop onto the pancakes. It’s not too sweet and goes perfectly with the rich fluffy pancakes and some melted dark chocolate.
I used Coconut Collaborative plain yogurt to make these pancakes. It’s a fabulous consistency, very rich and creamy and loaded with lots of goodness.
Enjoy this recipe for breakfast, brunch or a late night treat.
For more recipes follow Debs @theveganhoneypot on social media, instagram and facebook.