Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a quick and easy Juicy breakfast or brunch brimming with mouthwatering flavour and lots of textures. I stuffed these babies with medley of diced veg and topped with breadcrumbs then baked. Oh forgot to mention, that once done I stuffed them in my belly!
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 1/4 of each Red and green peppers finely chop
- 1/4 carrot finely chopped.
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Granules
- 1/2 tsp Onion Granules
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Firstly, clean your portobello mushrooms. I use a kitchen towel to clean off any dirt then give them a little wash. Next Finely chop all your veg.
- I crumbed some left over bread. Add in about 1/2 tsp garlic and onion granules, 1/4 tsp thyme, pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Mixed it all into the veg.
- Stuff your mix into ithe portobello mushrooms.
- Put into a hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Start by chopping some sweet and savoury vegetables. I used red and green peppers, carrots and spring onions. Simple flavours!
I lightly toasted then crumbed some bread, added in some garlic and onion granules, salt and pepper and a pinch of thyme.
Simply combine the breadcrumbs and vegetable mix.
Then stuff your mushrooms and pop into a hot oven to bake for 15 or 20 minutes.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, don’t forget to follow @theveganhoneypot on Instagram for more delicious recipes and live stories.
Leave a Reply