Chunky Adobo Spiced Potato Wedges
This is a crowd pleasing dish! Goes fab with Tofu Schnitzels, Caribbean Lentil Stew or as a tasty lunch treat.
Crispy Adobo Spiced Wedges
- 5 Large White Potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Granules
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Preheat your oven to 240 °C (465°F approx)
- Clean and cut potatoes into large wedges. Then cover with water add a pinch of salt and bring to the boil. You want to boil for no longer than a minute, just enough to partially cook them. Once they're finished boiling, drain them.mThe hot parboiled potatoes will also absorb more flavour.
Spice and Roast
- Place the potatoes on a large oven tray and cover with the oil. Ensure all the potatoes are well oiled.
- Next you want to coat your wedges with the adobo spice. I usually put 2 or three tablespoons of the mix on.
- Pop in the hot oven and roast for about 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden with crispy edges.
Tried this recipe? Comment Below or,Mention @theveganhoneypot or tag #theveganhoneypot!
Once you have partially boiled the potatoes, whack on a generous amount of adobo seasoning.
Then pop then in the oven and roast for a good 25 minutes.
Serve with a tasty side of zaboca. Which is basically guacamole with some garlic and chillis thrown in.
Perfectly golden and crispy, deliciously spicy and full of flavour.